Friday, 3 February 2012

Starting over...

Hey every one :)

I haven't been regularly posting on this blog for a very long time. There are a number of reasons why, the main one being that I have lost touch with the fashion world. Don't get me wrong, I love clothes, fashion, shoes and everything in between. In the last couple of years I have tried to expand my life in the beauty direction and I am really enjoying it. It suits my personality really well and I find it makes me happy.

If you are a follower on this blog or a viewer please feel free to visit my beauty/life blog which is updated very regularly to keep in touch with me and my writing :)

NickysBeautyQuest

Thank you so much for continuing in visiting this blog, it will remain open but will not be updated after this post. Thank you again :)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're amazing!!! Your sense of style is fantastic too!!! Absolutely brilliant...

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete